Recap of June 4, 2019 Frisco City Council Meeting
Here are the 5 items from the meeting that you should be aware of:
- Financial Services Report
- Traffic signal construction to begin this week at 423 and Rockhill Parkway. Construction also to begin shortly on Parkwood Blvd. and Wade Blvd., as well as Hillcrest Rd. and Rockhill Parkway. Signal reconstructions at Parkwood Blvd. at Gaylord Parkway and Warren Parkway are nearing completion.
- As of June 4, 2019, the Parks & Recreation Department is part of the MyFrisco App (Download: iTunes or Google Play). Citizens may utilize the app from their desktop or mobile device to report areas throughout our parks that need maintenance or repairs.
- The Frisco Bar’s specific use permit is being changed to allow them to open a outdoor patio area.
- Frisco is changing their residential permit fee rates to no longer be related to property values, as required by new state law. Instead will be based on administrative costs to the city.