Frisco Healthcare Council
The Frisco Healthcare Council is a network of Frisco Chamber of Commerce members focused on providing networking opportunities and information sharing between area healthcare organizations that do business in or serve the citizens of the Frisco area.
- To expand connections within the healthcare industry
- Identify information sharing opportunities that may improve the local community, healthcare outcomes and/or job performance of members.
- Brainstorm on current trends and improvement processes, including risk management and quality initiatives.
- Participate in community events and philanthropic opportunities and to coordinate an annual job fair for healthcare organizations.
Expands each member’s contacts within the healthcare industry while providing professional growth.
Held on the 4th Monday of the month from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM in the Frisco Chamber of Commerce Event Room.
Dues & Benefits
Healthcare Council Member = Chamber Membership + $60.00/year per person – Listing on website and in directory; actively participates in program as a council member or volunteer for events; attends monthly meetings. Join here!
Frisco Healthcare Council
The Frisco Healthcare Council members are passionate about education collaboration, and networking within the healthcare industry. The Healthcare Council seeks to become educated on each member’s role and their current challenges as it relates to the council’s goals and vision and to brainstorm on current trends and improvement processes, including risk management and quality initiatives. The Healthcare Council works to identify the needs of the community as it relates to healthcare. In addition, the Council seeks out other opportunities such as philanthropic efforts, networking with other established healthcare groups and committees within Frisco, provide educational offerings, speaker engagements and social events.
Steering Committee Chairs
- Council Chairman: Donald A. Adam, Site Point Partners
- Council Vice Chairman: Christie Hutchinson, QCC Healthcare Consultants
- Recruiting/Membership Chair: Alison Richardson, BrightStar Care
- Media/Publications Chair: Patrick Sweeney, Quidel
- Advocacy Chair: Michael Arvin, Alliance Strategic Health Advisors
- Education Chair: Sherry Christiaens, Senior Living Specialists
- Philanthropic Chair: Marty Newman, Newman Cost Recovery Advisors
- Networking Chair: Brandon Woods, Kairos Healthcare
- Social Planning Chair: Nate Reid, Haven Behavioral Health
- Community Triage (Disaster Planning) Chair: Heidi Wysocki, First Defense Solutions
Steering Committee Members: Kathleen Munger; Nicola Green, LeTourneau University; Christy Argo, Changes; Ryan Brence, TD Industries; Richard Cheng, Dykema Cox Smith, PLLC; Lisa Vernon, Frisco ISD