The Frisco Chamber of Commerce is a very active organization, offering opportunities for Chamber Partners to get involved to the level they wish. The Chamber strives to conduct activities that offer value to the business community.
The Member Services Committee helps welcome new partners, by insuring they are introduced to the sorts of activities that might best benefit them and making sure the Chamber is meeting their expectations.
Membership Services Committee Mission Statement:
The Membership Services Committee meets regularly to review current activities, processes, and develop new that will assist in maximizing awareness of partner benefits. This is a closed group of long-term chamber partners. Membership into the group is by invitation.
2017 Chair: Jenny Dowdy – Realtor Keller-Williams
Angela Reed – Frisco Catering by Angela
Ann Anderson – Farmers Insurance Agent
Bob Kehr – Kehr Technologies
David Cheek – Edward Jones
Jenny Dowdy – Realtor Keller-Williams
Jon Kendall – Osky Blue Group
Larry Wilhelm – eWilson Technology
Michael Elman – RBFCU
Mike Simmons – New York Life
Staff Liaison – Kathy Erickson, Director of Partner Relations, Frisco Chamber of Commerce
- To make new partners aware of their benefits
- To explain why advocacy is the first, and foremost directive of the Chamber.
- To engage each new partner in to at least one Chamber event/activity.
- To improve first year partners’ renewal percentages.
- To hold the Chamber accountable to the partners.