Who is Eligible for Free DCPH Testing
Denton County community members of all ages who meet eligibility criteria and are pre-registered can be tested. Those who are not pre-registered will not receive testing.
- Individuals with COVID-19 symptoms within the previous 7 days - OR -
- Critical infrastructure workers with or without symptoms - OR -
- Individuals aged 60 or older -OR-
- Individuals who have had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
Essential critical infrastructure workers must bring proof of employment, such as an employee ID or badge, to the testing center.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea