Local Suppliers Needed
As connectors in the community and promoters of resources, we love to showcase opportunities that help our small businesses grow and do more business.
PGA of America is searching for local, diverse suppliers to support the 2023 PGA Championship next spring.
Vendors are needed in a variety of categories:
• Transportation / Bus Services
• Catering / Food services
• Unskilled, Non-Union Labor
• Electrician Services
• Cleaning Services
• Security Services
• Freight Vendors
• Fueling Vendors
• Equipment & Truck Rentals
• Social Media
• Food and beverage products
• Portable Restrooms
How PGA VendorMatch Works:
1) Interested suppliers must register by September 15, 2022 for consideration.
2) Selected suppliers will be contacted to schedule meetings with the PGA and its Prime Suppliers to occur in-person on October 19 in Rochester, NY or virtually on October 26.
3) After the meetings, the PGA and Prime Suppliers will notify diverse suppliers who have been selected to provide goods and/or services.