Frisco educational summits
Recorded Live on Tuesday, May 19, 2020
We’ve put the fun in HR! This three-hour summit is packed with information from local Human Resource experts. The sessions are not only relevant to HR professionals but also to small to medium business owners, and any professionals that lead people! HR professionals had the opportunity to earn 3.0 CE credits.
Join us for next year’s HR Summit in March 2021.
To walk away with:
- A deeper understanding about human potential
- Methods to unlock human potential in the workplace
- A tool to asses yourself and your current workplace environment
- Assessment domains: mental, physical, emotional, spiritual, financial – Personal and Workspace
Faith Geiger, Collective Growth Designs
Maryanne Means-Dufrene, Collective Growth Designs
In this session, you will:
- Learn about the four “levels” of Gamification implementation
- Be inspired by real-world examples of gamified onboarding and training
- Understand the need for measurable outcomes
- Map a practical method for approaching gamification in your organization
Dr. Jonathan Peters, Sententia Gamification
In this session you will learn:
- The differences between HR best practices and legal requirements in several key areas of employment law
- How some HR best practices have been misconstrued into legal requirements and how to fix those misconceptions
- How to be legally compliant without being overly rigid.
Moderator/Game Show Host:
Dustin Paschal, Simon | Paschal PLLC
If you have questions regarding the planning and implementation of any of our events, please contact Shelby Fawver, Events Manager. If you would like to discuss how to partner with the Frisco Chamber of Commerce as a sponsor, please contact Brian Davis, Director of Membership for more information or download our Opportunities Guide.