An Energetic Event
Frisco Young Professionals (FYP) started the year strong with nearly 100 young professionals at a kick-off event on January 17, 2024, at the HALL Wine Lounge at HALL Park.
In addition to growing their network at the event, young professionals had the opportunity to meet the FYP Leadership team and learn more about upcoming events planned for 2024.
The FYP 2024 Leadership Team has been working hard to reimagine the program, focusing on the commitment to creating a network of young professionals in the greater Frisco area that fosters personal and professional development through relationship building, skill enhancement, community enrichment, and career advancement opportunities.
- Real Estate Reality on February
20, 2024, at 5:30 PM Register
- Inside Look of City of Frisco Downtown Redevelopment with Mayor Jeff Cheney on March 20, 2024, at 11:30 AM
Other events planned for 2024 will include Behind-the-Scene tours and professional development opportunities.
Meet the FYP Leadership Team
- Jenny Katlein , Chair – Relationship Development Manager at CoServ
- Jennifer Sellers Brown – OperationsDirector at Browers Cleaning Services
- Liza Alonzo – VP, Treasury Management Officer at First United Bank
- Sydney Dewey – Practice Manager at New Perspective Counseling Services
- Claire Gilmore – Associate Development Officer at Children’s Health
- Nathan Gumbiner – Pastor at Connect Church
- Audrey Henvey – News Editor at Star Local Media
- Dr. Colby King – Chiropractor at Freeform Chiropractic
- Alyssa Perry – Director of Operations at Snellings Law, PLLC
- McKenna Potter – Compensation Specialist at Altair Global
- Glenn Richardson – Owner of Rhodium Talent