Frisco Young Professionals
To create a network of young professionals in the greater Frisco area that fosters personal and professional development through relationship building, skill enhancement, community enrichment, and career advancement opportunities.
To provide an opportunity for young professionals to:
- Develop a personal network
- Grow personally and professionally
- Give back to their community
To make Frisco, Texas an attractive and dynamic place for young professionals to engage in professional, personal, and civic development.
Dues & Benefits
FYP Membership (Frisco Chamber Member) – $60
FYP Membership (non-Frisco Chamber Member) – $100
For additional information, please contact Karen Kim, Frisco Chamber FYP Staff Liaison or Melanie Nance, 2019 Frisco Young Professionals Chair.
Once you have joined, you will start receiving our emails immediately and will also be able to join one of our Committees to help plan the future of Frisco Young Professionals. Information on our FIVE Committees can be found below, as well as contact information for our Committee Chairs. You are welcome to reach out to any of the individuals below with questions on their committee or the events they host.
We are glad you’re here!
Frisco Young Professionals (FYP) is a program of the Frisco Chamber of Commerce that is designed to provide opportunities for young professionals to develop a personal network, grow professionally, and succeed in business while enhancing the community’s quality of life. This program is geared toward young business leaders in Frisco and the surrounding community. We realize the young professionals of today are the key decision makers of tomorrow. The Frisco Chamber’s goal is to provide development opportunities and tools to help make our future a success.
ALL young professionals between the ages of 21-45 are welcome to join our group, as we have multiple networking, educational, and philanthropic events each year. Members of the Frisco Chamber of Commerce receive a discount on their FYP membership. Annual membership is not required, but you are eligible for free or reduced admission prices to all FYP events as a member and are able to attend exclusive “members-only” events.
2019 FYP Advisory Council
- Focus on Frisco Michael Howard, Parkhill, Smith & Cooper
- Want to be in the know in Frisco? We’ll bring all the exciting updates to our young professionals that want to do business in Frisco and/or live and play in Frisco.
- Team Social John “JT” Truong
- Plans the informal social events, Team Social Lunch and Team Social Happy Hour and also plans the FYP Summer and Holiday socials, the Amazing Race, and FYP Night at the Ballpark!
- Membership & Recruitment
- Join the team! This committee uses their new and existing community contacts to grow our organization, including the welcome and registration table at events, the Constant Contact e-mails and partnering with new members to connect them within our group.
- Behind Closed Doors Lizette Lozano Leos
- A committee that opens doors and opportunities to see behind the scenes of businesses that the public would not ordinarily have access to. Our events are usually followed by a social happy hour.
- Community Outreach Justin Hall, Dallas Capital Bank
- Philanthropy is our focus. Cleaning up Frisco, volunteering at community events and organizing donations. If you love to give back, this is for you!
- Marketing Lindsay Baranski